Rotary Clubs Can Make a HUGE Difference for FODAC
Rotary has been a significant partner with FODAC for many years. FODAC is proud that President and CEO Chris Brand has been a Rotarian since 2006 and a past Rotarian of the year for District 6900.
Your Rotary Club can impact the lives of hundreds or even thousands of people with disabilities by partnering with FODAC. (Here are some great examples!):
- FODAC contributed container of durable medical equipment (DME) for Liberia Global Grant with the RC of Stone Mountain, all in-kind to support needs.
- FODAC contributed container of DME and secured discounts for 400 new wheelchairs for Ecuador Global Grant with the RC of Buckhead, items were in-kind and grant funded the wheelchairs.
- FODAC contributed container of DME for Nepal earthquake survivors, article of effort in Rotary International magazine-click here. Items were in-kind, shipping funded by District 6900.
- FODAC provided DME and supplies for flood survivors in Louisiana, South Georgia and S. Carolina; District funds allowed the purchase and shipping of DME that FODAC delivered for local needs.
- FODAC provided DME to American Samoa Cyclone survivors, district funds supplemented wheelchair needs identified by FEMA, added to container of in-kind DME, shipped by FODAC.
Other Rotary Club support:
- RC of Sandy Springs provides a trailer to their local recycling center to collect donations of DME, then brings it to FODAC when full to unload and replaces at the center.
- The DeKalb Rotary Council holds an annual multi club DME equipment drive to support FODAC client needs, collected over $200,000 retail value at a recent drive!!
- RC of Tucker holds an annual electronics and DME collection day that supports FODAC.
- RC of S. Augusta held a DME equipment drive worth over $100,000.
- View a flyer about how your Rotary Club can help FODAC
- View a flyer from a recent home medical equipment drive
- View another flyer from a recent equipment drive
- Sample grant request from District 6900
- FODAC and the Buckhead Rotary Club sent two 40-foot containers of medical equipment to Ecuador
For more information on ways your club can help FODAC Contact Chris Brand at 770-491-9014.