Rotary Clubs Can Make a HUGE Difference for FODAC
Rotary has been a significant partner with FODAC for many years. FODAC President/CEO Chris Brand has been a Rotarian since 2006 and is the current president of the Stone Mountain Club. FODAC has contributed containers of donated medical equipment for 2 international projects from District 6900. Your Rotary Club can impact the lives of hundreds or even thousands of people with disabilities by partnering with FODAC. (Here are some great examples!) Several Rotary Clubs have already collected computers and medical equipment in 2014. One recent drive collected over $70,000 worth of medical equipment. A number of different churches, businesses, and other groups have volunteered to be drop off sites for these events.
- View a flyer about how your Rotary Club can help FODAC
- View a flyer from a recent home medical equipment drive
- View another flyer from a recent equipment drive
- Sample grant request from District 6900
- FODAC and the Buckhead Rotary Club sent two 40-foot containers of medical equipment to Ecuador
For more information on ways your club can help FODAC Contact Chris Brand at 770-491-9014.